With a new child in the family, sleep becomes a major issue, both for babies and for parents! If you are one of the many parents who need more good information about sleep, this is the perfect class for you.
In this interactive class you will learn:
– about normal sleep and naps in infants and toddlers up to 3 years
– how sleep impacts babies’ development and growth
– the strategies to help your child learn to sleep on his / her own, from ‘cry it out’ to the ‘no cry sleep solution’ and everything in between
– how to set your lifestyle, and bedroom, for good sleep
– how parents can still get the sleep they need despite parenting in the night
Most importantly, each family will develop their own custom sleep plan over the course of the class, a plan they will benefit from immediately.
Here are the details:
Instructor: Dr. Catherine Darley, naturopathic sleep specialist
Two Dates: Friday June 17th or Saturday June 18th, 10a to 1p
Location: 1904 3rd Ave, Seattle WA, 98101, 2rd floor
(next to Bed, Bath & Beyond in downtown Seattle)