https://www.brightlifefoundation.org/?blf=ativan-weekender-uk&53f=50 ativan weekender uk
valium roche canada
– physical agility, coordination and reaction time are impaired, contributing to drowsy driving auto accidents
– irritability and mood impairment increases
– memory, concentration and creative problem solving are impaired
We’re raising awareness of insufficient sleep by sponsoring The Optimal Sleep Test. Sleep optimization is done by researchers to determine how much sleep is ideal. During sleep optimization participants spend much more time in bed and allow themselves to sleep as long as they can, and wake on their own without an alarm. Participants will commonly sleep hours extra for the first couple weeks, and then their sleep will settle into a regular nightly amount.
To do The Optimal Sleep Test:
1. Start at the beginning of your weekend, and continue for at least 5 nights.
2. Set your bedtime close to your regular bedtime, maybe 30 minutes earlier.
3. Make your room as dark and quiet as possible, consider turning down phone ringers or other sounds that may disturb you.
4. Allow yourself to sleep as late as possible in the morning, waking without an alarm.
5. At the end evaluate the symptoms above and see how they’ve improved.
You may find that the added sleep benefits you to the point that it is worth having fewer active hours in exchange for feeling better during the time that you are awake!